Brian Hobbs Law serves clients in Cobb County, Fulton County, Cherokee County, Gwinnett County, and the surrounding areas who are in need of assistance with a personal injury, criminal defense, or family law concern. I will listen to your legal issues, explain your options in a way that helps alleviate your anxiety, and provide you with an action plan to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. Contact me today to request a free, no-obligation case review.

Personal InjuryPersonal Injury

You shouldn’t be forced to bear the financial burden of someone else’s negligence. If you’ve suffered serious injuries in a car accident or another negligence-related incident, Georgia law entitles you to seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Brian Hobbs Law is committed to helping you get the compensation you need to move forward with your life. Request a complimentary case review to learn how I can be of assistance with your personal injury claim.

Criminal DefenseCriminal Defense

Even if you’ve never been in trouble before, or feel the situation is minor or unfair, every criminal charge needs to be taken extremely seriously. A criminal charge can have life-altering consequences for both you and your family. It’s normal to feel frustrated or scared. It’s normal to think, “I didn’t do anything,” and hope that things will work themselves out—but this is the worst possible approach. You’ve got too much to lose, so contact my office to learn more about your criminal defense options.

Divorce & Family LawDivorce & Family Law

Divorce and child custody are high-stakes legal matters. You have everything to lose in these emotionally difficult situations. That’s why you need a lawyer who will fight for what’s best for you and your children. At Brian Hobbs Law, we handle family legal matters with the utmost compassion and sensitivity, but that doesn’t mean we won’t pull out all the stops to get the outcome you are hoping for.

If you are facing divorce, fighting for custody of your children, contesting a support order, filing for legitimation, or dealing with another family law matter, we can help. Contact us to discuss your situation and find out how we can help.